Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Make A Thabala In Yamaha

I WANT TO BECOME A TROUT


This morning I spent 10 minute break to search various search engines on how to become a trout.
Result: I can not become a trout. FUCK! We hoped very much.
Unfortunately I do not have the right credentials to become a trout
1.Mio father's name is Antonio
2.I exceeded the maturity on the first try and by a vote of more than 69/100. But above all, I had the misfortune to graduate (always on time and with honors) in engineering
3.Non I never common in web, video games in which I enjoyed to drown
4.Non immigrants have never been appointed director of an organization linked to Expo 2015 in Milan a salary of € 12,000 per month

Apparently the "Trout" is the first elected League in the province of Brescia and in all probability be elected Regional Council of Lombardy. Translated: 8000 € per month. At only 22 years ... How you say in Rome?

WANT TO BECOME A TROUT!

0 comments:

Post a Comment