Sunday, March 28, 2010

Where Does Gok Wan Buy His Scarves

Week Four - Training


It is now past the first month of training, form is all things good and for the moment I can recover well from one session to another. As usual
3 times a week in a brief report.

TUESDAY '
I made 30' CL 5:40 km along at an average rate of 5.35/Km with fcmedia of 152 bpm. This was followed by six of the 100 m stretch and the usual expansion.

THURSDAY '
I ran 50 minutes with 20 and 30 CL fartlek medium / slow (4' medium and 2 'slow) along 31.9 km at an average rate of 5.21/Km. The
fcmedia was a little higher, around 163 bpm.

Sunday
In a beautiful spring morning (at 12.30 even marked the garmin 28 ° C) I ran 12:44 for 70 minutes along CL km at an average rate of 5.38/Km fcmedia and one of 161 bpm. The

fcmedie were a little more higher than last week. Maybe the arrival of the first real hot and probably the fact that this week I slept very little, you can contribute to increase.
workouts next week will be divided between the capital and the Salento, in which I will return for five days in conjunction with the Easter holiday.
Good racing to all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment