Sunday, March 14, 2010

Best Bucket Margarita

Second Week - New Table Top




The images above refer respectively to the Caffarella and the Divine Love which are the places where I have been training this week. In summary

TUESDAY ':
I played 30' CL covering a total distance of 5.45 km at an average rate of 5 '.31/Km and an average frequency of 158 bpm.
stretch was followed by three 100-meter and twenty minutes to upgrade.

THURSDAY '
I had planned 20' CL 30 'fartlek medium / slow.
I covered the distance of 9.15 km at an average rate of 5 '.28/Km and an average heart rate of 156 bpm.
of three times a week probably was the best.

Sunday
Today I had planned 65 'CL. I decided to venture out to the Park of Caffarella. Park the car in Via Appia Antica I penetrated in the park area until then unknown to me.
The first half hour I think I have the wrong path and I came across a continuous up and down, puddles, huge holes, then I found the right way, certainly much more flat, wide and easy to run.
The park was extremely busy this morning and it was hard to run especially in the narrows, where pedestrians, dogs, cyclists and runners, someone was obviously too much. I caught me a couple of shoving some moron in a bike that darted in the narrows at the risk of investing those who ran or simply walking. But above all I have left two little girls astonished.
wide road no more than four feet, I see before me at fifty yards a happy little family consists of father, mother, nonnna, uncles and two daughters. I approached the wall to run and leave space on my left free for them. An adult with a minimum of intelligence would have suggested to her two daughters to move away from the wall and free up at least an area of \u200b\u200b30 cm for myself. But no, I had dribble with difficulties both girls and spontaneous expletive came in Salento dialect given the cheerful little family. One of the two girls shocked the other said: "But you heard what that man said?" Obviously I can not repeat what I have uttered.
the positive side I count but the scenery and the fact that time is flying that I had not even noticed.

However I ran 65 minutes of the 11:35 CL Km along at a rate of 5 '.44/Km and an average heart rate of 162 bpm, lower frequency than the long-last Sunday, but still quite high especially when compared to that Thursday's workout.

Over and out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment