Sunday, March 7, 2010

Area And Volume Of Dish

workouts - New Table



I'm back to update the blog after a month and a half on the run.
After the problem with the foot and a stop about thirty days, I started to run for about 3 weeks. The first two were to ride by feel, without looking at the timing nor the pulse and the last week I started a table that would take me for another 5 weeks.

In the middle I did a test to evaluate my HRmax: 20 minutes of heating, some extension and progression away with 7 minutes until you arrive exhausted at the end of the test. My HRmax has rocketed up to 203 bpm, and tachycardia are under stress while resting I keep around 58 bpm. I do not know if
efficiency of running is a good or bad this HRmax so high, the fact is that based on this value I set the frequency to maintain for the long run (150-155 bpm) and stroke average (170-175 bpm).

The past week was, as mentioned, the first 6 weeks of the table that I am following.

TUESDAY '
I had planned 30' CL (5 '.40''), a pair of extensions on the 100 meters and twenty minutes to upgrade after the session.
course I actually just over thirty minutes (5.30 Km) at a rate of 5 'and a .40 fcmedia of 149 bpm and then running the stretch and strengthening.

THURSDAY '
The program was 20' CL (5 '.40'') plus 30' fartlek medium / slow to be divided into 6 blocks of 5 minutes (this first week a block of medium-to-5 '.10''and the remaining slow).
I ran the first 4 km of CL at an average rate of 5 '.34''and fcmedia of 151 bpm followed by 1 km of CM at 5' and a concluding fcmedia of 171 bpm with other 4 to 5 km CL '.33''and fcmedia of 170 bpm.
Overall I ran 9.10 miles at an average rate of 5 '.30''and fcmedia of 162 bpm.


Sunday
The program was 1 h of CL (5 '.40'').
I ran 10.65 miles at an average rate of 5 '.39''and a fcmedia of 166 bpm.

in training on Thursday and Sunday, the fcmedia was much higher than I would have to maintain that pace, but probably pay the upgrade on Tuesday and maybe a race rhythm is not completely uniform, but there is time to improve.
Especially with the long hours of today, I started already that my legs a little cumbersome, but I finished well and smoothly.

Yesterday, I attended the Adidas running tours to the parks of Columbus, where I performed a test on footscanner that showed a normal but with support areas (however small) in the proximal zone of increased pressure inside of the right foot, just what forced me to stop for a month.
The technician advised me a lot in a shoe that cushions the heel area and allow greater thrust in front of the foot. He talked about Adidas adistar but did not specify which model.

course I accept tips, tips on these reproaches and my early training and also tips about the shoes.

Good racing to all

0 comments:

Post a Comment