Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Rashes Like Pityriasis

Fifth / Sixth Week - Training






I open this post with the stunning images captured by my phone during the Easter holidays. The sea is beautiful in Salento. I think the photos speak for themselves.
recent training took place between Rome and in fact the Salento, in an atmosphere of spring.

TUESDAY '
Last Tuesday in March and last training session before the holidays provided for Roman slow run, stretch and strengthening.
I ran 30 'CL covering a total of 5:44 miles at an average rate of 5.32/Km fcmedia and one of 148 bpm. They are followed
8 100-meter stretch and strengthening.

THURSDAY '
In the morning departure by car to Salento, where arriving at 14.30. To welcome a blue sky and a climate typical of late spring. After a quick leap to the sea I decided to walk 50 minutes from the unspoilt countryside, where cars can be counted on the fingers of one hand.
covers the first 20 'of CL at a rate of 5.40/Km and then left with 30' fartlek medium / slow (5 'average and a' slow), are transformed into a medium tending fast / slow.
In total I walked miles at a 9:46 pace and a fcmedia 5.18/Km average of 163 bpm.

Saturday
same route on Thursday. Traveling by 60 'CL about 10:55 miles at a rate of 5.42/Km fcmedia and one of 148 bpm.

TUESDAY '
Yesterday I returned to Rome after an odyssey by car about 9:30 a.m.. Party at 10 o'clock in the morning are pretty much come home at 8 pm.
I was extremely tired, partly because the last 200 miles I've walked them at walking pace in almost five hours ... But I did not want to give up the first of 3 training sessions during the last week of this table. I then
during the usual 30 'CL along at a pace of 5:43 km 5.33/Km and fcmedia of 151 bpm. At
term follow 10 lengthen the 100 meters but I decided not to proceed with the upgrade because my legs were almost to the limit after 10 hours of driving.
I failed the previous day, Easter Monday, there was a tour de force of alcohol with old childhood friends, began at 11 am and ended well after midnight. Wisely have come home just before midnight as the next day I was supposed to leave for Rome. However, I still the pleasure of the mega gathering with friends scattered around Italy and a bit of bitterness because all we had to "migrate" to other shores, for those who study business ... But that's another history.

back to training, now follows The last two releases of my first table, then begin to pull the money first and work a bit on speed.
good workout people!

0 comments:

Post a Comment