Sunday, April 25, 2010

Streaming South Park Im

Second Week - New Table


Good week that just ended. There are now two months that I train on a regular basis and perceive significant physical improvements.
This week, as usual, 3 outputs:
TUESDAY
'
I ran for 40' CL covering 7.15 km at an average rate of 5 '37''/ km and a fcmedia of 148 bpm. Then I ran the 100 m 6 stretch and strengthening.

THURSDAY 'Scheduled
55' fartlek running slow.
I started with 20 'CL covering 3.63 km at an average rate of 5' 34''/ km and a fcmedia of 148 bpm.
After some stretching and extensions are left with 25 'Fartlek: 5x3' (cv) rec 2 '(cl). I had to run the fast stretches about 4 '.45''/ km and the recovery at 5.30, but my legs turned pretty good and I wanted to be bolder, increasing population and decreasing significantly faster recovery.
They came out at a rate of 5.50 km average of 4 '.33''/ km and a fcmedia of 177 bpm.
The session ended with 10 'cool-down courses at a rate of 5' .35''/ km of 160 bpm and a fcmedia covering 1800 meters.

Sunday
Today I ran to the table 40 'CM preceded by 15' CL, stretch and stretch.
The workout went pretty well, but I suffered a little tired of training on Thursday (already in the heating rate was higher than usual for a slow run), but above the heat. I ran around 12.30 and the sun were more than 30 °. Based on these considerations, before starting with the middle I had imposed a rate of 5 '.10''/ km instead of 5' / km fixed.
In the end I walked 7.8 miles at an average rate of 4 '.59''/ km and a fcmedia of 180 bpm. View
fatigue and the heat I thought that the average frequency was higher, then tuttosommato can be satisfied because it was the first time you run the following two training sessions fast and medium, so I guess a bit of fatigue is normal.

Good racing everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment