Sunday, April 18, 2010

Japan Subway Woman Molestatio N

First Week - New Table


usually end training today for the first week of the new table.
As mentioned in previous posts, I have maintained the increasing three times a week, compared to the old table, the long, medium and introducing the fast fractions.

TUESDAY ' Scheduled
40 'CL: I have traveled 31.7 km at an average rate of 5' .29''/ km and a fcmedia of 148 bpm. There followed four 100-meter stretch and strengthening.

THURSDAY '
Day fartlek fast / slow. After 20 'CL when I walked 3.69 miles at an average rate of 5' .25''/ km of 147 bpm and a fcmedia followed 25 'fartlek fast / slow (2' fast at 4.40 and 3 'low at 5.30 ).
I have traveled a distance of 5.12 km at an average rate of 4 '.53''/ km and a fcmedia of 169 bpm. I exaggerated with the first portion of fast running at less than 4 '/ km and also during the recovery I have a 5' / km rather than at 5.30 as planned. I later settled in villages. At
fartlek followed approximately 11 ' Cool-down: 2 km course at an average of 5 '.24''/ km and a fcmedia of 163 bpm.

Sunday
Today I had planned 80 'CL. I discovered for the first time save the Park (the image at the beginning of your post refers to the park) and it was a pleasant surprise. I had never raced on dirt and feelings were very good. Even at 10 this morning the park was flooded with runners, bikers, scouts bouy, dogs and more.
After the first 5 km race / expedition patrolled I chose a good path that I followed for the next km. Overall I
path at a rate of 14.10 Km 5 '41''/ km and a fcmedia of 155 bpm. Week

positive gradually increase the pace and distance and the body responds well. Until next time!

0 comments:

Post a Comment