Sunday, April 11, 2010

Scholarships For Russians

Sixth Week - Training


With today's finishes this long table 6 weeks.
coach on Tuesday I mentioned in my previous post followed the two latest releases.

THURSDAY '
I ran 50' where 20 'CL 5.30/Km 30' CM about 5 '/ km I have walked 9.67 miles at an average rate of 5.11/Km fcmedia and one of 160 bpm. In 30 'the CM fcmedia was maintained at about 166 bpm.

Sunday
Today I ran 75 'CL 13:26 Km along at an average rate of 5.40/Km and a fcmedia Altina enough, around 161 bpm.

am especially pleased to have been constant and it never missed any out, because it was the first time I followed a training table.
Compared to six weeks ago I had some good improvements in terms of heart rate but also in terms of physical sensations.
I traveled approximately 160 miles, will make you laugh because most of the runners experienced and navigated but for myself, an absolute beginner's race, is a good starting point.
Now I start another table of four weeks more than 3 times a week, in which I will try to increase slow to medium and add a bit of speed.
Another positive aspect of the day was the victory of Rome, which goes at the top. Since my Milan is now in a permanent coma, and has more and more the appearance of a geriatric ward, I have to cheer on the colors of the city I am staying. The important thing is that the league did not win those other ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment