Sunday, May 2, 2010

How To Get Tons Of Credits In Poptropica

Third Week - New Table


Since lately the sweet ass abound among some blogs have allowed me to select one, directly from Brazil and dedicate it to the Caliph, who is rumored, will enliven the nightlife in Rome for a month. This butt's for you Luciano, with the hope that you can spend a nice mesata b! away from those sides!
We come to less serious things, my weekly training.
As mentioned in previous posts, the increase in quantity and speed begins to be felt, but overall I am well able to finish all three workouts.

TUESDAY '
I ran 40' CL, covering about 7 km at an average rate of 5.45/Km and a fcmedia of 143 bpm. I ended the workout with 8 extensions and upgrades.

THURSDAY '
After twenty minutes of heating in which I covered about 3500 m at an average rate of 5.45/Km and fcmedia of 143 bpm and after some extension I prepared for the 25' fartlek. Scheduled 5x4 '(CV) rec.1' (CL).
view of the fatigue that I am accusing this time, common sense advised me not to overdo it, but I wanted to prove myself again running the fast stretches about 4.15/Km and recovery around 4.45/Km. I then
path 5.62 km at an average rate of 4.27/Km and a fcmedia of 179 bpm.
10 minutes was followed by a cool-down fcmedia of 156 bpm.

Sunday
Around lunchtime I went to the 90 'CL. I have traveled just over 16 km at an average rate of 5.40/Km and a fcmedia of 162 bpm. The frequency is a little Altino, but frankly it was quite a long way with it peacefully without any discomfort.

Next week will be the last of this table, then inevitably follow a week of discharge to give a rest to the joints.

the next!

0 comments:

Post a Comment