Monday, May 24, 2010

Pctv 150e/55e Windows7 Driver

Workouts


week to 100 per hour, including travel, work, and another one just ended. It started with rain and ended with rain. Today, at least in Rome, there is a great sun ... hopefully good.
workouts instead, begin to be funny because I started to work more on speed.

TUESDAY '
Stretching, warming of 15' and some extension before leaving for a 500 (at 4.05) rec. 1'30''(a 5.30) to be repeated 8 times. Obviously
times in parentheses have not been met and I ran the fastest population a bit faster and the recovery of around 4.50.
Overall I walked at a pace of 6.2 km and a 4.17/Km fcmedia of 186 bpm.

THURSDAY 'courses
50' Loose bottom at a rate of 5.39/Km. The fcmedia was 147 bpm. Good training that allowed me to give relief to the muscles after the race on Tuesday.

Sunday
Yesterday I had planned to run 11 km of medium around 4.40/Km. After some stretching and the usual 15 'slow run / heating and some extension, the delivery medium.
Overall I finished the 11 km at a rate of 4.35/Km with a degree of calm. The effort was average as well as muscle, especially in the uphill sections, I begin to feel the benefits of upgrading. The
Next week training will take place between Rome and the Salento where I'm going to spend 3-4 days, we hope to sun and sea. At this time there is paradise on earth: nature, no tourists, no mess ... just heaven!

0 comments:

Post a Comment