Friday, February 25, 2011

Sauna Gay India Mumbai

THE SHOPPING BAG .....

.... here I am dear friends with great pleasure that I announce my collaboration with the talented Stephanie of monopolies ARTEEFARE shop .... she will say that my sewing teacher crato .... . patcwork .... teach me to create the little things that I can paint on it!! this is our shopping bag ... Stefan stitched and I painted this for apin RENEE Mullins ..... I remember you well in over my collaboration with the blog GRAZIANA Minoia DRAGONFLY THE CREATIVE where we are also thinking her courses in different levels of decorative painting and country .... now I leave you .... this weekend will be the course with the beautiful poppies SABRINA Pedron there .... Greetings and see you soon with many new features .... baciiiii

0 comments:

Post a Comment