Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Does The Eyebrow Have Bones

Stylish blogger Award 2011 Italian Edition


E 'happened to What I did not expect. I did not expect really. I received my first AWARD for my blog. I would like to thank those who gave it to me or Veronica blog administrator STARDUST . Thank you Veronica, you were so cute!

Here are the rules:

- thank you and link to the person who assigned it
- tell 7 things about himself
- tag other 15 bloggers and let them know.


7 things about me

1.from Rossana when I knew I was passionate about make-up.Fino then (1 year and a half ago) I was soap and water.
2.Mi makeupposo like shopping at the point of finishing the whole paycheck.
3.Il Antonio.Era my boyfriend called my best friend and still is. I've known him since 1992.
a cat 4.I black and white fat and no longer called Tata Young aka Gina and we got to the cattery in January 2008.La madly in love.
5.Mi am about to graduate (I miss the last exam) after stopping for 10 long years.
6.Ho a problem with time: I can not fly without ottimizzarlo.Le days I have concluded, in my opinion, little or nothing.
7.Sono counselor Yves Rocher beauty. I discovered this brand in 2007 when I went to France. I love these products.


15 16 ops blogger :-)

Véronique Très Jolie
Shopping and Reviews






0 comments:

Post a Comment