Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Lg Plasma Tv Pink Screen

Suhada Nature: a wonderful discovery

few weeks ago some of my friends told me about a very good brand of products for personal care. So I would not have made me say a few times and I've bought.
This product Suhadi NATURE that can be found exclusively in supermarkets Lidl. Unbelievable but true! I had never been to Lidl to buy. Unfortunately I found the half-empty shelves, and I managed to grab:





I really like these products for several reasons. For their packaging decorated with a wooden top, for their philosophy, namely:
  • products without perfumes, dyes and synthetic preservatives and animal raw materials.
  • Without silicon, paraffin and other petroleum derivatives.
  • selection of natural ingredients, preferably from controlled organic production.
  • cap wood from forests managed according to environmentally sustainable.

have a 'INCI welcome and are produced and certified by BDIH natrue. Skin compatibility dermatologically confirmed.

I would like to say a few words to the tone that, when used after the cleanser, refreshes the skin leaving it brighter, and POMEGRANATE BODY LOTION & AVOCADO is great! Has a good consistency, it just a little, it is spread very well and dries quickly. E 'suitable for people like me who have dry skin. It moisturizes and nourishes skin thoroughly.





0 comments:

Post a Comment