Monday, December 21, 2009

Kate Ground In The Shower

Awakenings Awakenings 2

continued slow but steady recovery of the workouts. At three short runs after the accident, and many others have followed.

Last week I completed three lenses:
1) 45 minutes (7700 m);
2) 35 minutes (6300 m);
3) 50 minutes (8900 meters).

No pain appeared during and after training and then have my doubts that the accident was caused by an abnormal increase in mileage and speed are absolutely unfounded. Mistakes to profane ... now go on with greater prudence and policy without getting caught up in the heat.
The goal is to achieve autonomy for 60 minutes running and then starting in January with a table (my first actually) coming from overseas, that puts a bit of quality, and lengthen the average to be integrated to run slow. I would still dispose
chiletti two three and even in the holiday period, I know a natural way to achieve this objective and infallible ... at least from this point of view I am confident. : D

will follow tomorrow night in the last year training ground Capitoline and Wednesday morning I will be leaving by car for the Salento, where temperatures are milder and where "the air house "will make it even more enjoyable workouts.

0 comments:

Post a Comment